July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Monday, July 28, 2014

A Ray of Lollydoodle Sunshine!




This cute little 3" x 3" card looks like a ray of Lollydoodle sunshine! All of the papers used to create this card are from the Lollydoodle Paper Packet... which is retiring in 3 more days! Yikes, time to stock up if you love this paper!


I did not do any stamping on this project. I used a little bit of Cotton Candy (pink) ink to sponge around the pink cardstock, but that's it for the ink!


After I created a "sunshine ray" effect with the Lollydoodle papers, I added a cute flower button from the Lollydoodle Assortment. Adding the button at the point where all of the "rays" meet, keeps everything looking neat and tidy. To finish off the card, I added 3 pink glitter gems.

I will be linking this card to Retrosketches Challenge #125, found HERE.

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...