July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Friday, July 4, 2014

Flashback Friday #6: More To Adore + a Winner!





Happy July 4th everyone!

Thank you for joining me today for Flashback Friday! Last week, FF was postponed due the the Close To My Heart annual convention. But here we are again this week, making the old, new again!

Today I have a brand new project, using some older, retired CTMH papers and inks. This card design was inspired by Retrosketches #121.


The retired paper pack used for this card was called, "More To Adore" and included the following color palette: Blush (just retired), Chocolate, Vanilla Cream (retired), and Hollyhock.



The scalloped circles were cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, and the retired stamp, "Thank You" (a wooden stamp!) was stamped in Hollyhock ink. A coordinating ribbon that I found in my ribbon stash was added along the bottom of the card to follow the Retrosketch pattern.



I created the side art by layering buttons and flowers together. The buttons are retired from CTMH, and included some very cute designs. Using Glue Dots, I layered two buttons together for each set. Then, using Glue Dots again, each button set was attached to a pretty Prima flower, and then glued onto the card. A pretty, flowery "Thank You" card!

Cricut Robot Party Cartridge WINNER...

Before I go today, I wanted to announce the winner of the Cricut Robot Party cartridge. I have had this contest open for the past couple of weeks or so, and today is the draw date! With a total of 54 entries, the odds were great for everyone, but there is only one winner, and that person is...



Congratulations to Kristin P.! Kristin, please email me with your mailing address so that I can mail this out to you. You have two weeks to contact me and claim your prize. Thank you for entering!

Have a great 4th of July everyone!

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...